Clash of Everything Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbowiz Application

3 posters

Go down

Xbowiz  Application Empty Xbowiz Application

Post by xbowiz Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:17 pm

Dear TheClashPro,

Your excellency TheClashPro i urgently suggest you to take time from your very important life and read my application,

Hi i am Josue aka Xbowiz, I have had experience with other modded private servers. I like to enforce "laws" heavily on people. But in this case its rules. Some people hate me some people despise me for this, but as long as i am doing my job i am happy. I am friendly to all people especially other staff. I am bilingual, i speak English and Spanish. Which means i can help out variety of people. like today there was no one to help this one guy because he spoke Spanish. But here i came and saved the day. Which also means one more person to the clash of everything community. I really hope i can get the position. Thank you for taking your time and reading my application.

kik: slimeteach

sincerely,
Josue aka xbowiz Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Last edited by xbowiz on Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

xbowiz

Back to top Go down

Xbowiz  Application Empty Re: Xbowiz Application

Post by E.X.Z.O Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:19 am

I'll let another Staff Member accept or delcine, i've accepted too much in the last days
E.X.Z.O
E.X.Z.O

http://Clashofeverything.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by xbowiz Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:35 am

wait what no applications closed ............ but but ... my app has been here for 4 days ...... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

xbowiz

Back to top Go down

Post by xbowiz Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:36 am

can i be the last one ?........

xbowiz

Back to top Go down

Post by xbowiz Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:44 am

come on this is unfair......

xbowiz

Back to top Go down

Post by E.X.Z.O Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:39 pm

i said APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED. we'll take your app. but we got too much applications and staff don't work... i'm almost the only active so i wish Staff members we'll get their ass back on CoE. So that's why im closing applications until we got more active staff, thank you!
E.X.Z.O
E.X.Z.O

Back to top Go down

Post by xbowiz Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:29 pm

But you were going to accept someone else Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

xbowiz

Back to top Go down

Post by E.X.Z.O Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:37 pm

Omf do you want to be accepted? Ok then stop telling me what to do thx! I'll accept you when ill see you a bit more active you are at to mins to get accepted.......or declined
E.X.Z.O
E.X.Z.O

Back to top Go down

Post by ClashingWithLol Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:37 pm

Dear TheClashPro,

Your great server has intrested me to sign up. I recommend to you to take time to read this important application,

Hey ClashPro Im the user "ClashingWithLol" I know we met and I have great respect for you and your server. I would like to become a respected moderator and love to guide new players on this amazing server. I would love to do this because I love to guide and help others. I respect and veneration all people equally and respectfully.  I am from France but don't know how to speak french, I speak english and arbic. This shows I can guide many people. This can help cause there can be more people to under stand and respect your server. I wish to become a moderater and a new member to the Clash Of Everything family. Love to get the position. Hope you see this.
My kik------mr_bacon1122

ClashingWithLol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down