Clash of Everything Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for anything you want me to be

2 posters

Go down

Application for anything you want me to be  Empty Application for anything you want me to be

Post by Callum(anonymous) Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 pm

I would like to be apart of one of which you could choose as I'm kind and helpful I am active anytime I can be which is all the time but school I would love to get this opportunity thanks for your time. Smile santa Wink

Just like to add I'm very clear with the server and I have been using it for a while so I'm not new to it but thanks.

I have kik my username is:callummills2013 and I'm active when I can be but I'll come back when I've helped players I also know this is a serious thing so I will be on my best behaviour and awnser all the questions I can.

Last edited by Callum(anonymous) on Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Callum(anonymous)

Back to top Go down

Application for anything you want me to be  Empty Re: Application for anything you want me to be

Post by E.X.Z.O Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:53 pm

Declined, please add more! Don't forget : To become Staff you need to be active, help players, prove yourself, talk with staff members and you should install Kik Messenger!
E.X.Z.O
E.X.Z.O

http://Clashofeverything.tk

Back to top Go down

Application for anything you want me to be  Empty Re: Application for anything you want me to be

Post by Callum(anonymous) Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:11 pm

Okay sure

Callum(anonymous)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down