Clash of Everything Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

5 posters

Go down

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Empty Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Post by Dev Mathy Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:19 pm

Hi,

This is Dev Mathy and I am going to answer Frequently Asked Questions I see on the chat almost every time I log in.

How to log in to the server?

You must enter the server IP (see at the end of the post) in the DNS section in your network settings on your device (android or iOS). For iOS, you go in settings > Network settings > Press the little blue "i" at the left of the screen. Locate the DNS text box in the bottom of the screen, remove the text that's entered and enter the server's address. Sorry for Android, must be almost same path

How can I get back to my real Clash of Clans account?

Simply remove the server's IP in the DNS box in the network settings, delete Clash of clans for the app switcher and launch it back up again. If that doesn't work, remove the DNS from the network settings and delete Clash of clans from your device and re-install it.

I have run out of gems, what do I do?

Go to the place where you can buy gems "the little green plus in the top right corner" and buy dark elixir, hopefully it says you can buy them for -5423 gems or any negative number so it will give you 5423 gems or any other amount that's a negative number

My level resets every time I attack or leave the app, what can I do?

There's is no fix to that issue, if it's an issue, but don't worry, it happens for everybody

How can I reset my Clash Of Everything base?

All you need to do is switch the iTunes account associated with the iDevice to another one, if you have another one and it should reset. On android, just switch the Google Play Account associated with you Android Device, close the app and re-launch it!

My village resets to a save I made bit of time ago after each attack or when I close the app from the app switcher, what can I do?

All you need to do, if you have this issue, is after you modify your village, wait a couple of minutes or close the app, wait 2-3 minutes (DON'T CLOSE IT FROM THE APP SWITCHER) and come back in the game. If you see the like intro like the supercell logo, you should be good to go! If it didn't save, reply in the comments.

How can I become mod?

Post an application on the forum in the right section and do a nice, quite long application, add as much as you can for more chances of it being accepted!

The game is stuck at Loading game... Please Wait or something like that, what can I do?

First of all, check the IP address you entered in the DNS text box in the network settings and check if you typed in the right IP. If you did, it's because the game is offline so come back few hours later or check other forums post, you should see updates on the server's issues/updates Smile.

AHHHH I HATE THIS SERVER IT ALWAYS LAGS CAN'T DO ANYTHING I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!

First of all, calm down, punch a wall, watch the star wars movies, play outside or something but calm down. Maybe some people are sending too much information to the server so it lags or you attack someone with 999k troops, it's normal that it lags it's not a 15 000$ VPS. Just close the app, wait a few minutes and come back and enjoy Smile.

The current IP is: 52.34.200.227

If you need any extra help, post your question in the comments or ask a mod on the server, they're there for that.

Thanks.

Dev Mathy Very Happy

Dev Mathy

Back to top Go down

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Empty Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Post by E.X.Z.O Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:16 am

Thank you for you help Dev Mathy!
E.X.Z.O
E.X.Z.O

http://Clashofeverything.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by ChapBen99 Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:22 pm

How do I reset my base? I am on the iphone 6.

ChapBen99

Back to top Go down

Post by ChapBen99 Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:51 pm

How do I reset my base? I am on the iphone 6.

ChapBen99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dev Mathy Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:19 am

ChapBen99 wrote:How do I reset my base? I am on the iphone 6.
By changing your iTunes account / apple account on your device. It is the easiest and shortest way.

Dev Mathy

Back to top Go down

Post by ChapBen99 Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:39 am

Would that mean that I loose all my data?

ChapBen99

Back to top Go down

Post by E.X.Z.O Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:01 pm

ChapBen stop spamming the forum with your posts thx! bom
E.X.Z.O
E.X.Z.O

http://Clashofeverything.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by CripTik MiiSt Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:29 pm

How do I find commands on this forum

CripTik MiiSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellersau Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:15 pm

I try puting the dns ip but it did not work what do I do or is the server down

Ellersau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum